news (2012/07/09) The proceedings of the Fourth International Conference on Swarm Intelligence (ICSI 2013) by Springer LNCS 7331 and 7332 were indexed by EI Compendex (with Conference code: 96080) and ISTP etc. .
- news (2012/07/09) Welcome to participate in the Fourth International Conference on Swarm Intelligence (ICSI 2013) which will be held in Harbin, Helongjiang Province, China, from June 12-15, 2013. For enqury, please contact at [email protected].
- Announcement (2012/07/07) LNCS 7331 is now available online. You can find information about it at
http://www.springeronline.com/978-3-642-30975-5 or access the online version at http://www.springerlink.com/content/978-3-642-30975-5/
LNCS 7332 is also now available online. You can find information about it at
http://www.springeronline.com/978-3-642-31019-5 or access the online version at http://www.springerlink.com/content/978-3-642-31019-5/
- Announcement (2012/06/20) ICSI 2012 Gallery.
- Announcement (2012/06/20) Best Paper Award and Best Student Paper Award at ICSI 2012.
- Announcement (2012/06/20) ICSI 2012 has been concluded very successfully. Thank you to everyone who contributed to the success of the event.
- Announcement (2012/06/17) The ICSI 2012 proceedings (Springer LNCS7331, LNCS7332) has been formally published by Springer. For details, please visit vol.1 and vol. 2.
- Announcement (2012/05/15) The ICSI 2012 Preliminary Schedule is now available at the Program page of the conference website.
A Special Issue entitled "Swarm Intelligence for Neural Networks" in Neurocomputing (IF=1.429) has been approved for selected high-quality submissions in ICSI 2012
The Third International Conference on Swarm Intelligence (ICSI 2012) will be held in Shenzhen, China, from June 17 to 20, 2012, as a sequel of ICSI 2011-Chongqing, ICSI 2010-Beijing, China. Shenzhen is a coastal city located in the south of China's Guangdong Province, adjoining Hong Kong. As China’s first Special Economic Zone, Shenzhen has been a touchstone for the country’s reform and opening-up policy. In Shenzhen, you will behold the epitome of China's achievements in reform and opening during the past three decades. Shenzhen also has built a close relationship with its neighbor Hong Kong based on promoting cross-border tour activities. Frequent and convenient transportation between these two cities will offer you a fabulous opportunity to experience two cities in just a single day.
ICSI 2012 aims to provide a high-level international forum for scientists, engineers, educators and practitioners to present the state of art of swarm intelligence research and applications in diverse fields. The conference will feature plenary lectures given by world renowned scholars, regular sessions with broad coverage, and some special sessions focusing on popular topics.
ICSI 2012 is technically co-sponsored by IEEE Computational Intelligence Society, IEEE Beijing Section, World Federation of Soft Computing, International Neural Networks Society, Chinese Association of Artificial Intelligence, National Natural Foundation of China and Springer-verlag Publisher.
Swarm Intelligence is to study the collective behavior in a decentralized system which is made up by a population of simple individuals interacting locally with one another and with their environment. Such systems are often be found in nature, including bird flocking, ant colonies, particles in cloud, fish schooling, bacteria foraging, animal herding, honey bees, spiders, and sharks, just to name a few.
Prospective authors are invited to contribute high-quality papers to ICSI 2012 through Online Submission System. The submission of a paper implies that the paper is original and unpublished and will be presented by an author if accepted. All submitted papers will be peer-reviewed by experts in the field based on the criteria of originality, significance, quality, and clarity. Papers presented at ICSI’2011 will be published in Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science (EI, ISTP, DBLP, ISI) and some high-quality papers will be selected for special issues in SCI-indexed International Journals, such as Neurocomputing, Internatioanl Journal of Artificial Intelligence, International Journal of Swarm Intelligence Research , etc.
Special session proposals deadline: --------------------November 15, 2011 Paper submission deadline: ----Dec. 31, 2011, Jan. 22, 2012, Feb. 29, 2012 Notification of acceptance: ---------------------------- March 01, 2012 Camera-ready copy and author registration: ---------- March 31, 2012